Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My Favorite Boxers

I purchased a pair of red boxers with zebras on them from Old Navy about 7 years ago for $5.  I have worn the as pj's, workout shorts and around the house.  Unfortunately the bottom gave out and I was forced to make a decision... 1. throw them away or 2. re-purpose them.




So I set them aside as I pondered what to do.  Since the front of them was the only place that I could use my project had to be small.   So I could make a bag... nope.  I could make a case for my electronics... nope.  But since it is the end of the year, my mom bought me a new planner.  I love it but it is bright yellow and screams MOM.



I have decided to take myself back to me the mom and not just mom... so I made a cute cover for my new organizer.


I added a little personal touch.  And some black ribbon to close it...




I made pockets for my large items, my pen and pencil, and my business cards...


And I needed a little ribbon tab to keep my place...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...